Emergency Rental Assistance Program
The Emergency Rental Assistance Program through Dallas Leadership Foundation is NOW open. Please only apply if you are a resident of The City of Dallas.
Some required documentation:
- LEASE AGREEMENT All pages signed by all parties
- BILLING STATEMENT- For rent or utilities of what is owed with client name, property address, and landlord information for rent
- CURRENT INCOME – Examples: Check stubs, unemployment benefits letter, pay history from an employer, SSI statement or current bank statements.
- PROOF OF HOUSEHOLD SIZE – Examples: Lease, tax return with all in household listed, SNAP letter with all listed, socials for everyone, picture ID cards/passports, school IDs/letters/report cards or signed letter listing all others in a household
- IDENTIFICATION DOCUMENTS FOR ALL ADULTS IN THE HOUSEHOLD – ID/driver’s license, social security card, passport, tax return with all household members listed, consular card/matriculation card green card, etc.
Please apply at this link for all requirements: https://bit.ly/3uq12ce
Additional Resources may be available: Please visit The City of Dallas’ COVID-19 website at dallascityhall.com/covid19 or dial 214-670-INFO for additional information on financial resources and eviction protections.